Cloud Computer Services understand the importance of regularly backing up important client data and what the effects of businesses not implementing a secure back-up solution can be. With this in mind we offer a customers throughout Lowestoft, Suffolk, Norfolk and beyond a true one-stop-shop solution to secure their important data.
Never has there been a more important time for businesses to consider how their data is backed-up.
We live in a world where cyber crime against business is becoming more common place with a wide range of threats being aimed at causing disruption or financial and data theft.
Additionally, your premises could be affected by fire, flood or general theft or even malicious damage by a disgruntled employee, so again your business should consider how your data is backed up to reduce the risks.
Ask yourself the following questions
- How would your business cope if you lost all your company data, could you continue trading without impacting on your clients needs?
- What would the costs be to reinstate data so you could continue running your business?
We offer a wide range of onsite and offsite back up solutions to suit business of all sizes.
These involve an additional data storage device being added to your system where data can be backed up to. Some of these solutions require your employees to maybe change back up tapes daily on a rotational basis which means that the success and completeness of your back up is dependant on this happening.
Other solutions could be to install a Network Attached Storage Device (NAS) on to your network and back up to this location.
One downside of utilising these solutions is that if back up tapes are used, then there is the possibility that these may not leave site (we have seen companies store their rotational tapes on top of their server and they never leave site) and then the back up data is potentially lost in the event of a fire or flood etc.
As an alternative, we can provide you with Managed Back Up solutions to reduce the exposure to risk to your data and your business whilst transferring the onus/responsibility from your staff to our control.
Offsite storage has some big advantages over onsite storage, including:
- access to data from any location, via Internet or FTP
- data will be preserved in the event of an event taking place within the business
- backup data can be shared with a number of different remote locations
- your team do not have the daily task or responsibility of tape changing/removal.
- We monitor daily the back-up schedule and completion logs, flagging and resolving any issues as a priority.
Key features of our managed Online Backup Solutions enables us to:-
· Protect More
· Backup Accelerator
· Local Backup Storage
· Choice of offsite storage locations.
|RECOVER EVERYTHING FASTER
· Flexible recovery options
· Data archiving
· File versioning
· Fastest recovery process
· Private key encryption
· Secure data from end to end
· Ultra-safe and ultra-secure
|EASY DISASTER RECOVERY
· Continuous recovery
· Bare metal recovery
· Virtual recovery
Contact us NOW at our Lowestoft business IT support centre and shop to see how cost effectively we can protect your business with our Data Back-Up Solutions.